View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 06:15 AM

Thumbs up Excellent post and pictorial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzmcmanus View Post
If I'm going to be a proper fly fisherman, I need to start spewing Latin with the best of them.

I'd set my alarm for 5:30 with the intent of being on the Grinch at first light and fishing till they kick the generators on. Well, I had some of the worst dreams last night. I dreamt that my heart gave out and I had an emergency heart transplant and the doctor never explained to me whether I had a permanent heart or just a temporary heart (look, you can't help what you dream, and I sometimes dream some crazy junk). I remember waking up several times during the night in pain. They went in through my ribs to switch hearts and it hurt. It was also an outpatient heart transplant, so I should have been able to figure out it was just a dream.

Well, at 5:30, I got up and fed the critters then promptly went back to sleep. When I finally got up and functioning, I decided I was going to head south to fish.

I was eager to get on the river, but had to be careful about being too eager.

Buzz,
Excellent post and pictorial. I really enjoyed reading your story along with the pictures. Interesting information about the mushrooms as well! Thanks for sharing!
to choose, to respond, to change.”