View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 11:05 AM

What my inner video shows when it's too quiet in the water in the Smokies on a fall day! Thank God this is from Alaska about 2004.

Man: 0, bear: 1

The following pictures are of a guy who works for the forest Service in Alaska; he was out deer hunting and a large Grizzly charged him from about 50 yards away.

The guy unloaded a 7mm Mag Semi-auto into the bear and it dropped a few feet from him. The thing was still alive so he reloaded and capped it in the head.

It was over one thousand six hundred pounds, and 12' 6" high at the shoulder. It's a world record.

The bear had killed a couple of other people. Of course, the game department did not let him keep it.

Think about it. This thing on its hind legs could walk up to the average single story house and could look on the roof at eye level.

Also, his last meal was human.

Picture of the dead bears head

Bears paw

DISCLOSURE: THESE PICS HAVE BEEN CIRCULATING ON THE INTERNET FOR YEARS SEE BELOW FOR IS IT REAL INFO!

HAVE FUN IT'S FRIDAY

Is It True?

The pictures do show a real giant that was killed in Alaska. However, the story is not entirely true. The pictures show an airman named Ted Winnen and his kill. The animal is actually an Alaskan Brown Bear, which is not the same as a Grizzly. The difference is in the region the bear is found, as they are actually the same species. That particular kill has a length of around 10 feet, and not 12. The real story does not indicate that the bear ever charged the men when it happened in 2001. But they did take it down at close range.

MY DISCLOSURE: 10 FT. OR 12 FT. IT'S JUST MATH IF YOU ARE LOOKING FROM THE INSIDE OUT!

"Nothing straightens out my mind like a twisting mountain stream!"

Last edited by bigsur; 11-01-2013 at 02:56 PM..