View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Administrator

Default Re: LRO saves the day!

Quote:
I had a similar situation a few years ago when Northwest Airlines sent my fly rod to Shriveport instead of Chattanooga. Paula would not let me rent a rod but insisted I borrow one for the day. I don't get back to fish in Tennessee very often, but whenever I hear of someone who's fishing the area I make sure they know about LRO. Unfortunately we all live in a Wal Mart world now so it's refreshing when good old fashion service is practiced.

David
David

You restored my faith in humanity on that trip. *

To the board readers, David came in just days after a person walked off with a pair of waders and boots we had loaned him when he claimed his were lost. *:-/*I was reluctant to loan a shop rod since we had just been burned. *He was so crushed at not being able to fish that I gave him one of my own rods to use - that way if he did not return it, it would be me who lost out....(it was my very first fly rod, too...lol).

Instead, he gratefully returned the rod and has been a great customer ever since. *

We appreciate all of your really great comments about the service we give. *We will always do everything in our power to provide you with the best experience when you shop with Little River Outfitters.

Thank you all!

Paula *