View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Greenbrier Saturday June 24th, 2006

I agree with you...it is all about sharing and helping. I have fished the Park waters for more than 40 years now and have never met anyone up there that has not shared a little info or knowledge when asked....benefits of the brotherhood. With all the books out on the Park it is hard to believe that there is anymore secret water out there. Now we may all have our special places but who hasn't experienced finding someone there before us...Last month my son and I fished several streams in NC that I had never stepped foot on and even some waters that I had either drove by or walked by getting to those special places that produced trout ..... I have always enjoyed reading your posts since I am familiar with most of the places you mention and it is the next best thing to being there...these boards can almost be territorial in some sense....early on the one thing I did discover is that when someone asks a question and there is a lack of ready responses then you are on the right track....I once posted a question about a NC creek I had read about in Ian's book and got all of one response.....told me all I needed to know....glad you had a banner day and Greenbrier is a wonderful place for this to happen.