View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Tennessee Trout Mgmt Plan

Ah, you meant TWRA getting burned. I thought that's what you meant but wasn't sure.

So, it's politics as usual. Well, like I said before, TWRA is doing the best they can within their political confines. BTW, there's nothing I destest more than black and white laws. The state is losing money because a small group of people want to keep fish, or want junior to be able to keep fish. Junior is spoiled enough just for having private access to the resource. I have nothing against people keeping fish, it's the ones that abuse the resources that get up under my skin. I call them strip-miners. The type that takes fish after fish home and then complains or acts surprised when the fishing is bad, thinking the resource should have no limits. 16th century American Indians were far more intelligent than these types. Sorry, just had to vent a little.

Byron, you have very good ties with your friends at TWRA. Do any of these people have any recommendations for anglers that care? Do they have any information on how to go about proposing a slot limit? That may be our only answer.