View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Tennessee Trout Mgmt Plan

This is a great thread! One that may lead to some changes on the Clinch.

Flat, you have some great ideas. And, I think you and I are a lot alike. We just want assurance that all possible is being done for the resource. I would also like to see some special regs on the section you mentioned just to see what happens from it. If this blossoms, then special regs on different parts of the river may be an easy sell. I can't tell you when I'll be able to make it back up there but I'll be sure to let you know, it would be great to share a day on the water with you!

King, I agree with your views as well. As long as the meat fishermen can keep their fish at public access area's they may be willing to yield to areas that are more remote.

Byron, no kidding. A lot of the dams in the TVA are getting really old as well. I hope this doesn't turn into a common problem, if it does then this conversation will be irrelevant.

Let's keep this thread active, gentlemen. I sincerely want to help TWRA achieve any progressive goals they may have. It would be great if they would entertain some of our ideas as a result of a conglomerate