View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Jswitow Jswitow is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 633
Smile License requirements

Hi Travis,
Yes you will need a trout stamp. One year for license and trout stamp will cost you $ 40.00. License runs for one year from date of purchase. You can buy a three day license for about $15.00 and the trout stamp is $ 10.00 for the year. You think like I do about the fish! If I can manage to go that weekend I will if you like. Otherwise shoot me an email and I will tell you what I know............ not alot ! You can get a license at Robinson's Store back on Snowbird road, they open at 6:00 am.
Reply With Quote