At least you guys have got something going down there. We are still a long ways off up here. However, the forecast is for 50F tomorrow and I am seriously thinking about a day trip. I was sifting through my fly boxes today and I need a fix big time.
Here's to hoping that they start looking up for you soon. If not just strip a streamer through there and hook them anyway.