If the weather holds up, I'm thinking about an extended day trip. I won't go in to the details here. It's 6 miles rt not including the fishing stretch. If interested I will call you or you can call me later this week. I suggest we wait until Friday for a more accurate weather forecast. My buddy Neal might have some other commitment this week and I have been thinking about this place for a long time. He might join us if he can otherwise it's just me. I would have waited for another weekend but the place I'm thinking of is best if spring hasn't come along too much.