View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 01:28 PM
ijsouth's Avatar
ijsouth ijsouth is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Covington, Louisiana/Cosby, TN
Posts: 938

Yes, you can use either state's license throughout the park. I have a non-resident N.C. license, and I fish the Cosby area in the park a lot. I own land in Cosby, just outside the park, but if I fished the stream that runs down the road near it, I would be violating the law, since I would be fishing outside the park.

So, make sure you're inside the park while fishing the N.C. side with your Tennessee license .
Reply With Quote