View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 01:34 AM
stuart stuart is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 88

I think "black fly" is a generic term of that iritating little bitty black "bug" that comes off on the soho that you can bearly see. I don't think it is any kind of Latin genus species type thing. I have never understood all the technical stuff. If it looks like a mayfly throw a PT if it looks like a little black fly of a thing use a zebra or something. I try to keep it simple, if not you will loose me! But simple catches fish!

CPR= catch, photo, & release!
Reply With Quote