View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Arctic Grayling Arctic Grayling is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alaska
Posts: 15

Everything that I have read has said that the 300 series of South Bend rods is a dry fly action rod. For example the 346 would be a dry fly action rod, the 46 would be trout action (wet fly) rod, and the 47 would be a bass action rod.

I don't pay much attention to the bass action rods since there aren't any bass here, but the single-built rods I often see for sale are the 323, 346, 359, and 290 (two piece) and they are all supposed to be dry fly action rods.
Reply With Quote