View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 09:26 PM
flyred06's Avatar
flyred06 flyred06 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gadsden, Alabama
Posts: 1,032

Carolinaboy it is called a buff. I just looked it up on bass pro shops. Thank you for getting the name right for me. I do a tremendous amount of open water fishing. I wade open lakes and fish from boats. I am thinking hard about that purchase. Thanks again.
Romans 10:9-10 KJV
Reply With Quote