View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 08:08 AM
tlshealy tlshealy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
Posts: 133

I have bought those before from McMaster-Carr industrial supply company. I think they are actually called shipping tubes, and I think they also have the rubber end caps available. We use them to make protective sleeves for our parts. The only problem is you might have to buy more than you need. Also they come in different thickness and size, don't get one too thin or it won't give your rod much protection.
Reply With Quote