View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 01:31 AM

Thanks for your response Mr Cassada. I guess we will agree to disagree. Just reading this thread with all the open information is hard. I have not been on here in a while and this board has drastically changed as far as open information. I have visited another local flyfishing board as well and they have a don't ask, don't tell policy. I guess I get a little touchy about it because my grandfather and father took me to all these places when I was a boy and they are kind of sacred to me. Every time I have been to three forks I never even thought about following another fisherman. Now I really don't know if that will be the case any more. The interned is a blessing, but also a curse. Again, I just wanted to tell you how much I truly enjoyed your book. As far is it went I really didn't think it gave up alot of those truly "special" places. I do appreciate your willingness to help these gentleman that are new to the sport and I will help them in any way if they want to send me a personal email.