View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 09:15 AM

WNCFLY,

I hate to be rude, but I don't think you have spent that much time on this forum. Information has been shared on this board for years, even on the old version that existed before the current one. As long as long as posts do not become overly confrontational, offensive, etc. pretty much anything goes. As far as I know, you're not a moderator, so your opinion counts for the same as the rest of us. Other boards have different policies on sharing information and that is fine if that's what the owner of the board supports.

Frankly, I don't need an infrequent poster like yourself trying to influence my posting or others. To be honest, I don't share as much information as I used to on the Park, but that's my decision. I don't tell others not to post info and never will.

I understand your concern about fishing pressure in the Smokies. Things have changed a lot in the last 12 years or so that I have been fishing these streams. I have walked several miles a few times in the last few years to find that someone is already fishing that water, it sucks, but I just have to walk further or find another alternative. The world has changed in many ways and not all for the good, but that's life. Either adjust or not, but telling other people what or what not to do isn't kosher IMHO. We are all in same position, it's a matter of enjoying the sport and making the best of what is.

Neal