View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 04:57 PM

The thing is that game wardens have to contend with the certain sure knowledge that every single hunter, and a lot of fishermen are hunters too, has arms, and knows how to use them. I would imagine that game wardens will soon be wanting combat pay, that is if they can find anyone fool enough to take the job. You cannot put city boys out in the swamps and expect to accomplish much. I wonder if "game warden" is good for bait? If Obama moves forward with this, a lot of people will break the law. A lot of them will do so armed. Now add that to how many Game Wardens actually are a bit overzealous in their profession. Creeks and streams will run red with blood. It won't be a pretty thing.

Remember! "You can sure get lost in the Louisiana bayous".

Also! I have a genuine limited edition Zebco reel here for the low price of $799.99. Assembled with the rod will only cost you $899.99, as the reel is the serial numbered part. Buy it now, and we'll include a 10 pack of 1/4 lead sinkers, a 19.95 value. Get them before they're banned!!! Must have State Fishing license to buy, we don't need any non-licensed fisherman out there with this fish killer. They might catch a trout out of season, and the next thing you know, no one will be allowed to fish!!!

PS Just go word from our distributors that prices will be going up tomorrow by 20%, better buy now. Limit 6 packages of tackle per person.