Thread: 3/20/2010
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 07:33 PM

Default 3/20/2010

I decided to slip up into the park and fish today. While driving down the road, every pull-off either a fisherman of a kid chunking rocks into it. It was pretty easy to decide that I needed to head "up high" and fish for the fish that take a little effort to access. I knew most people wouldn't take the effort to get to where I wanted to fish. I was right, and was rewarded for the effort. I got steamside and was fishing by 1:00. I rigged up with my regular olive size 16 caddis fly with a size 18 BHPT dropped off it. By 2:00 I had not had a single look at the caddis fly, but had caught 4-5 on the dropper. At 2:30 I was catching enough fish on the caddis fly, I clipped off the dropper because I was tired of untangling it. Around 3:00 I was getting a rise, or take in every fishy looking pool. This continued until 5:00 when I was starting to get hungry and and was getting sloppy with my wading. I was in a place where getting hurt wasn't an option.

Looks like a good place for a fish to be.

It was

I've got 10 pictures to post, and it will only alow me to post 8, so look for my next post for more pictures.

My posts are worthless without pictures