View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Byron Begley Byron Begley is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Townsend, Tennessee
Posts: 1,397

You can call membership services at Trout Unlimited and ask to be changed. You might be able to get it done with e-mail but I know the phone call works. Be sure to know the Chapter three digit number. That might avoid mistakes.

Reply With Quote