Thread: murphy nc
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 06:54 AM
old tom's Avatar
old tom old tom is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Davidson and Bryson City, NC
Posts: 187

Head East from Murphy on Hwy 64 to Fires Creek Recreational Area. Should take you 20 or 30 minutes to get there. You'll need a 10 day non-resident license ($10) plus a trout stamp (another $10). NC doesn't have a one day license.
Reply With Quote