Early September in the backcountry questions
Hey all, first time poster but long time lurker...
Making my first backcountry trip to Campsite #23 on Fish Camp Prong and Goshen Prong the second weekend of September. I'm pretty set from the camping side as I've done it before and I'll be going with experienced campers/hikers. My questions are mostly fishing related:
1. What to expect (hope for) as far as fishing those two streams?
2. Are there any areas to avoid or areas to make sure that I hit?
3. Will it still be ok to wet wade those streams?
4. What 4 or 5 basic dry and wet flies should I take?
5. Any specifics on leader or tippet?
Thanks in advance!