View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA MantaRay12 View Post
Hello to all,

I am new to the Little River Outfitters forum although i have been reading from it for quit some time. I thoroughly enjoy hearing all the fishing reports and the incredible advice provided in this forum. I do hope one day to relocate to the smokies....preferrably somewhere North of I-40.

I appreciate all the time and effort this forum puts into maintaining the Smoky Mountain fishery in top notch condition. I will do all i can to facilitate this effort.

Thank you for allowing a fly fishin, smoky mountain lovin, lower alabamian to take part in your forum...i hope that i can provide you all any information you seek concerning the Alabama Gulf Coast. Please do not hesitate to hit me with a PM if necessary.

thanks again,

LA MantaRay12
(Charles)
I like your style Charles and you willingness to help others and with conservation. One of the best ways to try and help is to join one of the Trout Unlimited Groups. They are always in need of new blood and energy. Many have carried several roles for many years in their organization to help others have a better fishing experience. I owe many thanks to my local chapter and to all the members that have done work in the past in one way or another. It is something most cannot do full time or for an extended period; but, there are opportunities for everyone...

Keep up your positive outlook! I like it and I choose to surround myself with positive people-funny how it affects your life too...
to choose, to respond, to change.”