View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 04:25 PM

Owl, Any others,

I really was just trying to lighten the mood by joking about it. I certainly don't want anyone to think I don't respect their position and understand why they hold it, even if I don't whole-heartly embrace it. I think there has to be a delicate balance in the way info is passed out. As pineman has pointed out, nothing was disclosed that isn't published in books. And maybe that's kind of a difference, since a book is a lot harder to pinpoint specific information because there's no 'search' function . And I know some are more protective of water outside the park, such as in the National Forests, because unlike the park, the streams haven't been thoroughly documented and published elsewhere.

At any rate, I don't want to argue about it, so I was just making fun of the situation. It doesn't mean I was mocking or attacking people, just trying to lighten the atmosphere. So know that while I may disagree with you to one extent or another, I still respect you and your right to have a different opinion than mine.