View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 10:19 AM
Bfish Bfish is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SE TN
Posts: 134

You need to show sale tax was paid. Bill of sale can be written on a napkin/scrape piece of paper. Google "bill of sale" and you can get some samples.

OR you can tell the county clerk that you traded down for the boat.
Reply With Quote