View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:29 AM
Knothead Knothead is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SE Tennessee
Posts: 644

Remember, if any boat is under power, it needs to be registered. Does it have the registration on the bow? You might be able to get it transferred to you. Call Boating Registration at TWRA, 1-615-781-6585 if you have any questions. Good luck on the outfit and good fishing!
John Torchick
Reply With Quote