Thread: Heartbroken
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speck Lover View Post
Folks, I'm going to have to back away from participating on the forum for a while. Although I am a new member, I have really enjoyed my time spent here.
On Christmas Eve, I had to take my father to the Emergency Room for muscle spasms. After performing a chest x-ray, they found that he had pneumonia in his right lung and concerning spots on his left lung. After a doctor visit this week and CT Scan at the hospital, he found out that he has lung cancer. My dad, my brother and I, and our entire family is having a tough time dealing with it. My main objective right now is to provide as much love and support for him and my mother as I humanly can. I'll be back here one of these days. I hope everyone has a healthy, safe, and prosperous new year.
Dave,
I will be thinking of you and your family! My prayers and blessings go out to your father! The best medicine during this time of duress is prayer and great family love. Try not to let the negatives overwhelm you and push forward with positive thoughts and share wonderful memories with one another. Keep your head up and remember that you are never alone. Give yourself some peace and reach out to God in time of need. He will guide your forward my friend!
SM
to choose, to respond, to change.