View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Fly n View Post
man threatening suicide April 26 found holding a knife to his throat at the West Overlook of Norris Dam (captured without injury);

Only Two reasons for this to happen....either he was a bait fisherman that realized that old grandmothers fish like he does....or that he told stories about how big the fish he caught were all made up to make himself look good until he looked in the mirror are realized his ways.
I hated to hear about this lost soul. Things happen in life and sometimes people lose Faith and hope. I only wish that I could reach out to him and to try lend a shoulder to get him on his feet! I shared this report in hopes that it would remind us to be more aware of others and increase our situational awareness! One of our forum friends was the fisherman who broke his arm. I was told from a friend that he laid on the riverbank for about 30 minutes before someone heard his requests for help.

Quote:

Madison
.....get a carry permit, and a ruler. Fear no one, or the truth. HA!

Flat, fortunately God gave me the best protection and the ability to reason! I try to exude a friendly demeanor and kind spirit. This seems to protect me from most difficult situations.
to choose, to respond, to change.”