Thread: Tailwater Stamp
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 09:16 PM
white95v6 white95v6 is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 99

yea if they want to make a guide licence a requirement. then it needs to be state wide. not just for tailwaters.

if you are getting paid to take someone fishing. then buy a guide licence. and your guide licence should cover the fishermen in your boat.
Reply With Quote