View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwolf View Post
This goes back to why I was so adamantly opposed to the stupid guide tax being proposed. It is also why I find it offensive when TWRA complains about not having any money.

TWRA is the worst fish and wildlife management organization in the country. No other state would squander the resources they do, and no other state would do such a horrid job of managing the resources they have.

It really is difficult to find one good thing TWRA does, or has done, but there is one.....Wild Turkeys. TWRA did do that, and did it well. However, now they have raised limits to the point of absurdity and the quality of hunting is diminished in the last few years.

Remember they restocked Canada Geese for all of us to enjoy. An awful govt agency, which should be the example of how not to manage fish and game.
Don't worry WW, they will get some of that money back from the commercial fishing they are about to let happen on our lakes....it may not be into the TWRA "bank", but somebody will get some money!