View Single Post
  #8  
Old 01-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Knothead Knothead is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SE Tennessee
Posts: 644
Default

I checked the schedule for today. Running a bit high at 3,000-3,100 cfs. Might be risky in some places. I'm thinking about going up tomorrow for a while. Weather is supposed to be nice but the cfs will determine if it is worthwhile.
First time I took the Mrs. up there, she wasn't real excited about the flow that day. We had to hold hands and shuffle our way out of the weekbeds. I later found that the river was at 3,200 cfs. I didn't tell her for months after that. She still hasn't forgiven me!
__________________
John Torchick
http://www.hiwasseecustomrods.com
Reply With Quote