View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutman View Post
Geez Jim, Its no wonder people keep leaving this forum. make a comment about how we don't like whats happening on the rivers and get lectured on how we dont understand the true issues. I wish I had the time to attend the meetings that twra and tva hold. My work hours prevent much of it ( health care)and I do enjoy my family time. I don't have a problem with general boaters on the rivers and lakes. I just hate to see another tourist attraction ruining another place I enjoy. I hope this is a rumor with the jet boats on the river. I have had a few problems with jet jons running close to me on the river but far less than idiots than are on the lake. I don't like tournaments and don't participate in any including the fly fishing ones. some people crave the competition, others like many on here just enjoy the fishing. I'm of the latter.
Troutman, there is a psychological condition for everyone. Some people are hard to classify and some wear it blatantly.

I personally think the biggest threat to our resources in pollution, lack of long-term development planning, and basic ignorance.
to choose, to respond, to change.”