View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBKSTONE2 View Post
Pavati makes a very nice boat. When I was making a decision on a boat last summer I called and got a price sheet to have a boat built. I really liked the doors and the Kevlar coated diamond plate and wave cutter. I put together a "dream" boat and it was going to be 17K after delivery. Now granted that would be a boat that could be handed down to my children and grand kids, but ****! 17k for a boat with NO motor is an investment!! I went to the Bristol fly show to see a boat up close and pulled a brand new Clacka home for 8K total. I love it and think it is a great boat for the money. Especially for my first boat. I may save the Pavati for my retirement when I "need" the doors in the side and the 10 cup holders.
I hope to have my first model out for about half the cost of a Clacka/Hyde with the pass through doors. Trying to push some key obstacles through to get a plug built in the next year.
to choose, to respond, to change.”