Thread: I'm getting excited!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I'm getting excited!!

OH BOY, OH BOY

One week until the trip to gburg. Wife found a cabin on Little Pigeon River and get to go fishing with Mr. Hartsell for a day. As they say in the Disney commercial, "I'm too excited to sleep."

Wooooo Hoooooo
    David

"My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fly-fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."

Come on down Cardly; we're warming 'em up for you.
    Charlie B

His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me.
    bartonca@hotmail.com

Cardfly,
    My son, Daniel, and I were down this week and by yesterday afternoon, the fishing was starting to really pick up. By the time you get there, it should be red hot.

I'm now sitting at home in Florence, KY and it's only 45 degrees outside. We've been home for about two hours and are already planning out our next trip. Something about the mountains and those freestone creeks just get under your skin.

Jeff

I know what you mean. I start planning the next trip as soon as I get home too. I've been trying to get to Cumberland or to Outter Creek (near Fort Knox) but the weather won't cooperate.

Y'all just leave me a couple of fish.
    David

"My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fly-fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."

We just got back...while we did pretty good, despite the cool temps, we could see things turning on Thursday, when we had to leave. We came back for soccer games; the season will be over in a few weeks - then, we'll be free for quick weekend trips.