Thread: THe New Guy

Default THe New Guy

Hello to all on the forums.

I will be headed to Townsend 5/28 to 6/4 taking my son on the stream for the first time. My mothers family (Tipton) are native to Townsend and my uncle still lives in Walland. I have been traveling to Townsend and fishing the mountain for about 30 years, although I have been fly fishing it for about 15. I am by no means an expert and really hit the water to get away from life for a while. I am married with three kids.

Anyone cares to hit the stream next weekend give me a shout. Hope to talk to you in the future.

Welcome to the board!
    "Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

Guided Fly Fishing with David Knapp
    The Trout Zone Blog

Default Welcome!

Hey, welcome to the LRO board drugcop4 ! Hope you enjoy it. Lots to learn here, its a great source of information and a great place to share what ya know. Fly fishing is one of those things that once you start you cant stop, and when youre not doin it , its what you wanna be doin. Best of luck and good fishin to ya!
    Mark <::><
    Mark <::::><

"We try to be perfect, but we're only fishermen. We wade out into the water, we don't walk on top of it."