Thread: comin' down

Default comin' down

Just got back from Hilton Head and skirted the Smokies coming and going. On the way back I looked at the wife and said I could hear the trout saying my name.

So, I'll be down on the 11th with a buddy that is new to fly fishing. Any hot spots out there and any advice on getting him started?

If you see a guy with a camo cardinal hat on or a red explorer sport trac with a cardinal liscense plate, say hi.
    David

"My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fly-fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."

I'd love to but we are going to leave on July 13. Unless we just decide to give it all up and stay.

By the way, I went to MTSU for a year and loved it.
    David

"My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fly-fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."

O.k. Thought I would offer. Glad to hear from a fellow Blue Raider. I'm really to the point where I'm not into the college football scene so much, but I use that as a board name s o much, I stuck with it here.

Thanks again for the invite. With the luck my football team had last year I would have much better luck fishing.

With my buddy being new to ff, I think we will go to greenbriar where it is a little more open if the tubers don't run us off....
    David