Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little River 7/10

Default Middle Prong

There are fish like that and larger in Tremont (as I like to call it!). They are as spooky there as in Little River (as I like to call it!). There used to be one up there that showed himself alot, I never hooked him, but would see him just about any time I fished that hole. I am sure he is long gone, for that was a good 7 years ago. He did catch him once. I said 24", he taped him at 22". They are there, be the first one up there and look in the backs of holes very stealthily, you'll see one occasionally.
    Best,
    John

My bad guys on the location. It wasn't the middle prong. It was the main prong along the road between the y and elkmont. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for all the compliments.

Default 14.6 Miles

Quote Originally Posted by jwebb541 View Post
    It was the main prong along the road between the y and elkmont. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for all the compliments.
    Somewhere in the 14.6 miles of stream. Well done. A fish like that is worth working for...nice fish!!

"Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut."

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jwebb541 View Post
    My bad guys on the location. It wasn't the middle prong. It was the main prong along the road between the y and elkmont. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for all the compliments.
    I knew they were in there! Just glad to see someone catching them