Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Skunked on the Caney...Again.

Quote Originally Posted by ruggerfly View Post
    BRF,

FYI, that previous comment of mine was meant as a compliment.
    Sure! I knew that! I try and keep it light and take everyone's post that way and hope that they take mine that way. I only get upset if a person attacks my character e.g, work ethic, constitution etc. No problems

I'm a big jokester...I try and rib people on occasion, but it's always in good fun. I never hurt a persons feelings intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyC View Post
    Yeah, those MTSU grads make good day laborers and always enjoy working for Maryville College alums

Hey, don't you have a house to restore or somethin'?

I realize that being a Maryville alum you may not get any exposure to division 1A football, especially on the national level, but check it out anyway.
    Hey, I went to UT for grad school ... now, when I was there, they played a liittle football. But we all know its a basketball school now! I have a good friend from Murfreesboro, went to MTSU. We went to a few football games there and a few more bars. And we all know that Maryville High can whoop Maryville College at football!
    Last edited by Paula Begley; 09-30-2008 at 08:11 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Grad school? What are you some kinda Einstein or somethin'? Besides, you have to claim your undergrad team!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyC View Post
    Hey, I went to UT for grad school ... now, when I was there, they played a liittle football. But we all know its a basketball school now! I have a good friend from Murfreesboro, went to MTSU. We went to a few football games there and a few more bars. And we all know that Maryville High can whoop Maryville College at football!
    Maryville High is actually in the Top 100 High School teams in the nation. I forget which number exactly. The only other TN team is Montgomery Bell Academy. My cousin goes to an all girl's school in Louisville, and the all boys version of her school is number 31. Insanity...
    Trey Nichols- jato_jr@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaiderFan View Post
    Grad school? What are you some kinda Einstein or somethin'? Besides, you have to claim your undergrad team!

Dang it!

I was at UT, 98-2000... I claim those years!

E = MC^Skunked, Smart a--!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyC
    Dang it!

I was at UT, 98-2000... I claim those years!

E = MC^Skunked, Smart a--!
    Nice...I really appreciate the support. Now I'm going to have to go below the dam and catch a big un'!
    Last edited by Paula Begley; 10-01-2008 at 05:20 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaiderFan View Post
    Nice...I really appreciate the support. Now I'm going to have to go below the dam and catch a big un'!
    I doubt you'll find a big one under the dam, the nearest spot to the dam would be at the end of the path next to the stairs they just built. I saw a good 24"+ brown next to some fallen logs not even 50 feet from the bottom of the stairs. There were other fish hanging around and he would come out of his lay to run them off every so often. This was back when I was beginning to fly fish, and slapped the water on every cast, I doubt now I could even catch him. It is more than gratifying showing up at 6:00 at Happy Hollow to SLAY brookies.
    Trey Nichols- jato_jr@yahoo.com