Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help with lost pack

Red face help with lost pack

some big dummy (me) took his chest pack off at Tremont second bridge and forgot it when he left.......even worse, I got skunked that day

if you happen to find a fishpond windwalker chest pack in the tremont area could you please leave it at LRO.....

Orvis....it was nice meeting you and I appreciate you help looking for the pack and your concern over the lost item....there are some incredible folks on this board....

thanks in advance......

Bob
    Heaven seems a little closer .........on a Smoky Mountain stream.......
    Jeremiah 29:13

Buckeye,

Other than losing your chest pack and getting skunked, how's your trip been. You surely couldn't have picked better weather.
    Charlie B

His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me.
    bartonca@hotmail.com

Default Bob

Just a side note and maybe some encourgment I just read a women's wallet was found after many decades (she was already dead though!) But maybe you could find your pack sonner then her!! I do hope you find it!
    Attempt Great Things For Christ,
    Expect Great Things from Christ!

Steve Gillespie,
    The Gypsy

thanks guys.....God blessed us with great weather and a wonderful time to relax and refresh ourselves. I took 660 pics and Abby burned up 2 1/2 of her 2gig cards so I suspect that she has over 1500 pics to sort thru and keep/discard.....The fishing was relaxing but the bear scat kinda had Abby uncomfortable so we didn't fish as much as we typically do....We were walking the bike path in Townsend just past the EconoLodge and even found bear scat on the edge of that pathway.....

We are always amazed at God's wonderful creations and I really believe that the Smokies are one of his best....

guess this gives me a good excuse to start over.......better start tying tonight......

God Bless & Good Fishing

Buckeye.

Iam trying to plan another trip to fish this week if I can get a day off. It may be Friday before I can get that worked out but I know where you were when you took off your pack. I will stop and look for it again. Could you have maybe taken it off a little further down stream from where you thought you did? If I get to go fishing this week I will look a little further down stream as well as the area that you showed me where you thought you had taken it off. Iam glad you still had fun and didnt let the loss of your stuff spoil the trip. Iam not sure I would have handled that as well as you did. I will post if I get to go this week and let you know if I find anything. Lets keep some hope!

Orvis.

thanks Orvis......I only fished two spots there, one was the pool under the bridge and the second was the small pool just down stream from that pool. I've started tying up some flies to put in the new set up incase the old pack is not recovered.....

I appreciate your help

God Bless & Good Fishing
    Bob

Talking Whaaaaaaaa Hooooooooooo

just got a call from LRO (really a few hours back) and someone found my chest pack and turn it into the Center who in turn inquired at LRO if anyone reported a missing pak.....said they would turn it in to LRO and LRO is gonna send it out to me.....

hey Orvis, sounds like they found it right where we were looking......

what a great bunch of folks........

if you are the one who found the pak and read this site, thank you , thank you , thank you.....I will say an extra prayer for you tonight...

God Bless & Good Fishing
    Bob

Default Buckeye Luck

I thought Buckeyes were suppose to bring bad luck. Glad you got your pack back. I always have a fear of loosing a fly box with $100 worth of flies. I can't even think about loosing a whole pack. Stay warm up there this winter!
    Don Winningham

I don't live just to fish, but I want to fish just as long as I live.

Default Glad to hear

your pack was recovered. That's great news!

Default Great

WOW I am glad you didn't have to wait a few decades to get, The lord was looking out for you on that one!
    Attempt Great Things For Christ,
    Expect Great Things from Christ!

Steve Gillespie,
    The Gypsy