Is anyone interested? I'm thinking of two of your favorite Smokies flies. One dry, one wet-nymph or streamer. I would need 10 tiers to make a go of it. Flies to be mailed to me by early December, I'll mail back by Christmas. If I get ten entries, then we can set up specifics.
I've been in a couple of these and collected some good models to tie from. For example, I've have two killer patterns- a Sulfur dry and a Caddis Nymph, that are not in any pattern books.
1. Kytroutbum- Little River Sulfur Hal Jansen Caddis Nymph
2. MickinMS - Para Adams beadhead pheasant tail- got them!!
3. jzimmerman- neversink caddis beadhead housefly- got them
4. flyred06 -Elk hair Caddis Squirrel tail clouser- got them!!
5. rgp759 -BWO para Beadhead Prince - got them!!
6. flyfisher-ndk Stimulator B.H.R.L.W.H. nymph- got them look great!!
7. Buckeyetrouter- Tellico
8. Swap closed- no more interest