Thread: Flyman at Troutfest

Default Flyman at Troutfest

Finally I get to meet Flyman. He has volunteered to tie at Troutfest. Paula and I just got back from a 4 1/2 mile paddle in the Gulf and this is the news I found in my e-mail. Thanks Flyman. I am really looking forward to this. Paula is happy too. I'll put your name on the list on the Troutfest Website. I'll save your e-mail and contact you later to arrange a time for you to tie.

Thanks Buddy,

Byron

Default Byron

Obviously I'm already going to be present for the entire weekend. If your falling short on demonstrators lemme know. I'd be happy to tie. Just let me know if you fall short or I can play back up as I'm sure I'll be helping with the vendors and whatever Mauer has me doing. I think were planning on getting a cabin up there for the weekend...Kris and I haven't had much time to talk about it. Looking forward to it as usual, this year more than past years though!

~Brett

Thanks Brett, you are in! I've got a few more people to contact and we'll have enough for a great show.

Also, my buddy Shane Buckner is going to tie. Shane is the manager of Hunter Banks Fly Shop in Asheville, North Carolina. Thanks Shane.

Byron

Default Re

I've already got one to tie I think everyone wan't to know how to tie...The split back sulphur! I've got a few other specialties in the ol fly box worth a looksy! Great I'm excited!

~Brett

Whoa, what a treat. That deserves a trip up see.

Default Caleb

Man, your tying is one of a kind and a true art form! Perfect hackles man, I'll never tie a dry that pretty! To be honest I wouldn't wanna feed a fish something that pretty....on second thought "Yea!" I would!

~Brett

Caleb has been invited to tie at Troutfest. I hope he can be here. Great website Caleb! Nice flies too!

Byron

Red face

Today 09:25 AMFishermansflyMan, your tying is one of a kind and a true art form! Perfect hackles man, I'll never tie a dry that pretty! To be honest I wouldn't wanna feed a fish something that pretty....on second thought "Yea!" I would!

~Brett

Don't be fooled it's trick photography I'm really looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones.
    Last edited by flyman; 11-06-2008 at 09:40 PM. Reason: genetics have been cruel to me
    "Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it."
    Salvador Dali