Thread: Clinch???????

Default Clinch???????

I was thinking about doing some fishing tomorrow and was wanting to know if the clinch is supposed to run 24/7 tomorrow. And if so where would be the best place to fish within 40 or so minutes of Knoxville.

Thanks, Lee

Personally I'd be fishing somewhere in the Smokies. Regardless of whether or not I catch fish, I always come away refreshed by the magic in the mountains...
    "Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

Guided Fly Fishing with David Knapp
    The Trout Zone Blog

The Clinch is still unwadeable for today and tomorrow. By the predicted numbers, it appears that they are going to start backing down on the generators on Monday. However, I don't know if they will go to 0 generators or just down to 1.

I am really anxious to get back over there. I am having some serious withdrawals.

Travis

Same here, thanks for the update. I'm hoping that it doesn't mess the fish up too bad because it is about the best trout fishery within reasonable driving distance of my house. I guess I will head on up to LRO today

The Holston will be wadeable today since they are only running one generator from noon-1:00 pm.

Default Generation

Troutslayer,
    Do not worry about the generation "messing" up the trout. Trout aren't like humans and sit on top of the water. They will go deep and stay in that laminar area next to the bottom. The generation only hurts us who want to fish it.
    I am a great admirer of spectator sports, especially on television; it keeps the riffraff off the trout streams.