Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caney 2/10

But, Trey...If you learned to tie, for a small investment of around $1000, you would have all the fly materials you need to tie your own!

Pft I can't even afford a vice, let alone the materials. And I think once I began to tie I would be pulling my hair out from frustration, but hey, that works because it would be more material

You gonna be able to make it out tomorrow?
    Trey Nichols- jato_jr@yahoo.com

Thinking about it. Can't decide. It's gonna be kind of cool. Wondering if the fish will bite. What section you guys fishin'?

I told David I was gonna try to get on the water under the dam at around 10:00 and fish downstream for a few hours and then move over to HH.

I'll wear my "granpa fishin' hat"...It's brown and looks like the hat that Tim Taylor wore on "Home Improvement." Looks like this only darker:

I will be at the steps and move on to HH as well, if I go. should get there around 11:00am, give or take.

By the steps, you mean the wooden steps that were built recently? I always get the "steps" confused- below the dam and at Lancaster.

I'll be fishing from the steps below the dam down to the shoals, and then move to Happy Hollow. I don't know what clothing I'll be wearing, but I'll be wearing a tan LRO hat and olive Simms waders.