Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fish barf

Earl of Sodak, Jamie, whichever,
    Nice pictures. I don't have a stomach pump and so the little that I do inspect stomach contents, I am inspecting a fish I just cleaned. And I usually end up with more mess in my hand than clearly identifiable meals -although there is usually one or two things I can pick out, probably the more recent meals.
    Anyway, very interesting pictures. If you are willing, I would encourage you to post more: different streams, different times of year, different times of day, and label them. That would make a great reference.
    Thanks again for the post.
    Life is hard. But it's a lot harder if you're stupid.

Excellent post, Jamie.

Though I would suggest that next time, you first send the pictures to me, just so I can determine the best possible approach to distributing such valuable insight.
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."~Henry David Thoreau

I'll do that Chad - you are now officially "keeper of secrets" and "distributor of shenanigans"

Jamie, I've been wanting to give the Holston a try as I have yet to fish it. If I decide to head over I'll give you a holler...
    "Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

Guided Fly Fishing with David Knapp
    The Trout Zone Blog

Some good carp flats on that river... could take the boat out for bass and rainbows too.

I'll have to make sure Christina does not need me around here. My flashy bugg is ready to go.