Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: April One Fish Per Month Challenge

Hey CFB, register on photobucket.com

To upload your pictures, download the pictures on your camera to your picture file under My Documents. Go to Photobucket, log in, and click the upload picture tab. It will bring up a prompt, find the picture(s) you want to upload, and click ok.

They will be in an album, and here's how you get them to show on here. The tags are [IMG.]picture url[/IMG] (minus the .). But the easiest way is to hover your cursor over the picture thumbnail, and a drop down option will give you the option to click the IMG link for forums and message boards. It should automatically highlight and copy paste, so all you have to do is come into here, click reply, and press "ctrl v."
    Trey Nichols- jato_jr@yahoo.com

Default April Results

Here are the results from April.

JZimmerman & Worrgamesguy,
    If you could please let me know if your catches were on fly or spin tackle and what they were caught on, I will update the results.

Mine was spin, you can see the reel in the smallie picture
    Trey Nichols- jato_jr@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Worrgamesguy View Post
    Hey CFB, register on photobucket.com

To upload your pictures, download the pictures on your camera to your picture file under My Documents. Go to Photobucket, log in, and click the upload picture tab. It will bring up a prompt, find the picture(s) you want to upload, and click ok.

They will be in an album, and here's how you get them to show on here. The tags are [IMG.]picture url[/IMG] (minus the .). But the easiest way is to hover your cursor over the picture thumbnail, and a drop down option will give you the option to click the IMG link for forums and message boards. It should automatically highlight and copy paste, so all you have to do is come into here, click reply, and press "ctrl v."
    Thanks Worrgamesguy, I will work on posting my pictures and article for April later today...be looking for "11 days in the GSMNP"
    Good Health and Great Fishing

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by cherokeeflyboy View Post
    I still can not post pictures on here. I have sent an email but no response I guess I will not be able to show off my fish.....sad
    cherokeeflyboy, there are instructions on posting pictures in the Message Board forum, found here. It's the sticky post on the top. If you have any problems, you can always call me at the shop. I didn't get an email from you.

Paula