Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: June One Fish per Month Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaiderFan View Post
    Open the battery door and take the batteries out. Take the card out of the side. Set it on a window seal for a couple of days in the sun. Put new batteries in and see if it works. Mine did.
    First thing I did was take out the battery and card. I swam with my cell phone, took off the battery, and put it back in when it was still wet and fried it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flat Fly n View Post
    Put the camera (or cell phone) in a baggie full of rice. Better is to vacuum seal the camera in a bag of rice for 24 hours. Saved a blackberry that had been under water. Good luck
    I heard about that last night. I'll give it a try.
    Trey Nichols- jato_jr@yahoo.com

Default June Results

Here are the results. Since I have nothing else to do while sitting in the Omaha airport I unhid the streak column used by the macro to sort standings. This way when we see Rachel, Charlie, and David's long streaks we can appreciate their efforts.

If you see any problems, please let me know.

Default One response to your charting...

This is why you tell your children NOT to study Physical Chemistry!

BTW...can you show pValues next time to see if David is statistically ahead of the field? HA!
    I am a great admirer of spectator sports, especially on television; it keeps the riffraff off the trout streams.

Travis, I feel like crap being the only green on there, you can just take that one off, it's embarrassing
    Trey Nichols- jato_jr@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Worrgamesguy View Post
    Travis, I feel like crap being the only green on there, you can just take that one off, it's embarrassing
    Trey,
    Don't let it get to you. I am pretty sure there have been others before you, but they have been removed from the standings since it has been over 4 months since the last post.

Flat Fly n One response to your charting...
    This is why you tell your children NOT to study Physical Chemistry!

BTW...can you show pValues next time to see if David is statistically ahead of the field? HA!
    Actually I got out of taking P-Chem by taking 2 Organic and 1 (5-credit hr) analytical Chemistry course.

I do spend lots of time at work optimizing previous Excel spreadsheets by adding various macros and other input/output functions. Probably more time than necessary. I need to give you a shout here soon and meet up to fish the Clinch once my work travels slow down.

Do that. We can figure out the streamside caloric energy used when fighting large rainbows vs browns or for once put the question to rest.....is fluorocarbon really just a nylon that has an anhydride group or hydroxylalated sub group with a floride kicker?

These things perplex me.

Oh well, back to the vise with Adam Carroll and Robert Earl Keene in the background for tunes.
    I am a great admirer of spectator sports, especially on television; it keeps the riffraff off the trout streams.