Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Time Zone in Posting

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lexington KY
    Posts
    127

    Default Time Zone in Posting

    I may have missed this, but does the website use ZULU or GMT in postings times? I just replied @ 1732R, or 5:32 pm EDT, but it came up as 9:32 pm. As GMT has no daylight savings, that should be abt right if ZULU or GMT is the base. Any help is appreciated.
    Skip Watson

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    658

    Default

    I think you need to update your profile and set your local time zone.

    sb
    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, unless they fly fish... with apologies to Thoreau

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Townsend, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonefly View Post
    I think you need to update your profile and set your local time zone.

    sb
    Exactly. Go to User CP and reset your timezone.

    Paula

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hillbilly Hollow, NC
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    "There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone".

    Oh no wait; you said time zone
    "Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it."
    Salvador Dali

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Maryville, TN
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Yeah, what he said.

    You know, it begs the question, Was he called "Rod" Serling because he was a fly fisherman or was he just a plain old "Rodney"?
    Charlie B

    His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me.
    bartonca@hotmail.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Townsend, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyman View Post
    "There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone".

    Oh no wait; you said time zone
    Don't make me pull out my Talky Tina.

    Paula

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Maryville, TN
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    I'm almost afraid to ask but is Talky Tina anything like Chatty Cathy?
    Charlie B

    His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me.
    bartonca@hotmail.com

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Townsend, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nvr2L8 View Post
    I'm almost afraid to ask but is Talky Tina anything like Chatty Cathy?
    Be afraid. Be very afraid.

    Sorry, I couldn't help the obscure Twilght Zone reference.

    Paula

Similar Threads

  1. Long time message board browser, new to posting
    By Float On in forum New Members Board
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 04:36 PM
  2. Posting Photos
    By bones in forum Website and Message Board
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:46 PM
  3. Posting with Pictures
    By Paula Begley in forum Website and Message Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 05:46 PM
  4. Posting with Pictures?
    By Troutman in forum Website and Message Board
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:37 PM
  5. Posting your Web Links
    By Paula Begley in forum Website and Message Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 05:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •