Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Book on Fishing in the Park

Travis--Thanks. The book you are reading is one of perhaps 200 that formed part of my research for my work. FedEx delivered 7,300 pounds of books to my door about two hours ago. I've lifted and moved enough boxes of books, weighing 63 and 69 pounds depending on whether the particular box contains hardbacks or paperbacks, for a while. At least they are all in a protected area now, but I've got lots of busy stuff ahead of me. Thanks for your interest. Jim Casada
    www.jimcasadaoutdoors.com

Received the book this evening. What a brick. I stood just inside my door glancing through the book for a long while. My cats even got antsy with me as they were waiting to be fed. I had planned on skimming through the book and read it more thoroughly later. Before I knew it an hour passed. It's too early to give a review which I might do on my blog later, but so far so good. I don't agree with certain opinions, which we don't have to go in to here but from my little observation, this book is for all who love the park fishing but not necessarily for fishing fanatics solely. No it can be enjoyed by any outdoor person and even history buffs. Money well spent.

Folks, Jim Casada's new book Fly Fishing GSMNP Insider's Guide is a bargain ! It is a treasure trove of information. I am afraid it will be a runaway best seller, and there will not be an empty rock left to fish on once people read this great book. I recommend buying this book lest it fall into the wrong hands.
    There will be way too many outsiders becoming insiders. There are lots of photos too. This book would make a real special Christmas gift for yourself or others!
    Gone fishing.

We just received 24 copies of Jim's new book at the shop. People were calling today to see if they were in. We've got them now. They will be on the Online Catalog as soon as I photograph them this weekend. Right now, you can come by and get your copy or call us and we'll send one to you. Or order from Jim on his website.

Jim,

I got my special copy. Thank you very much. I will use it for the photograph and cherish the gift for the rest of my life. Great job buddy.

Byron

Quote Originally Posted by Byron Begley View Post
    We just received 24 copies of Jim's new book at the shop. People were calling today to see if they were in. We've got them now. They will be on the Online Catalog as soon as I photograph them this weekend. Right now, you can come by and get your copy or call us and we'll send one to you. Or order from Jim on his website.

Jim,

I got my special copy. Thank you very much. I will use it for the photograph and cherish the gift for the rest of my life. Great job buddy.

Byron
    Byron,
    I am planning on swinging by on Saturday to pick one up if you still have any by then.

Just ordered mine. Can't wait to read it.

Got mine today, stopped and opened the box at my truck, never got past the garage door. I went home early from work so I could get a quote done with out interruption. Ended up reading the book for over an hour, so I am setting at my desk finishing the quote at 8:30 pm. The book is like a Pandora Box the more you flip through it the more interesting it becomes.

I received my copy yesterday afternoon. I tried to skim through it on the way to my sister's wedding rehearsal. I only got to skim because I still had to explain the finer points of driving to my wife. I think she was also trying to read the book.

Congratulations Mr. Casada!
    Jason

jasonkelkins at yahoo dot com

Default New Book

Got my copy yesterday and Wow! The quality is way beyond my expectations. This is a book of display quality. Books of this quality usually cost in the 70 to 80 dollar range just for paper quality. Jim you should be very proud.
    Brian

Alright what time does LRO open in the morning so I can go get one (hopefully they will have some still)...