Thread: need some help

Default need some help

I am really looking forward to my trip in October. I am trying to finish up my time machine but need a flux capacitor. Anybody have a spare that I can use to jump into the future and get going on my trip.

Thanks for any help.
    David

"My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fly-fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."

Smile I have some flux, and a capacitor you can have

Not sure it will get you to the future though.

Yeah and Norris is only running one generator so we won't quite be able to get that 1.21 jigawatts you will need....

Only problem with the future is that once it gets here time passes too fast and then its the past and gone for another year...my annual trip is 10 days away and I can feel your pain....

Sorry, I burned out my last one trying to go back to when I was 35. I guess it just could not stand such a big leap back.

STOP. It's moving to fast as it is. Can you tell me about more than a few of yours days from Last October?
    "even Jesus had a 12 man recon team"

Also if any of you are just getting back from the future and saw me and Cardfly Jr., can you tell me if we caught any fish? Got skunked the last time and would kind of like to know if we'll have any luck
    David

"My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fly-fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."

I feel the need for a time machine, too. I guess I may be old school, but my time machine is simple; some mellow music, a good trout fishing book, and a small glass of Johnny Walker-Black Label. The parts can be found just about anywhere! flyguys