Thread: looking for someone to fish with

Default looking for someone to fish with

hi I live in sevier counth but fish little river I was looking for someome to go fishing this spring with weekdays are best

Thumbs up

Sounds like a winner! I'm retired and live in Cleveland. You can reach me by contacting my website, www.hiwasseecustomrods.com, to leave a message and set a time. Takes about two hours to get from my house to LRO. Do you have any particular place you like to wet a line? My favorite is the Middle Prong (Tremont).

Yo, shoot me an email and you can go fishing with me on the Clinch. Pretty soon; I will have to charge a hefty sum if you can find me with an opening....

Nah, I fish with friends first; business comes later and with a different approach to where I do not fish and focus on helping someone else fish.
    “Every human has four endowments- self awareness, conscience, independent will, & creative imagination.
    These give us the ultimate human freedom... The
    power
    to choose, to respond, to change.”

If you wanna fish the park streams shoot me an email. If you want to try the tailwaters... I will probably be sleeping. Actually I have no problem with either but I am usually off on Wednesdays and fish the park.
    Jason

jasonkelkins at yahoo dot com