Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey BlueRaiderFan

Blue,I got your email .Either weekend should be fine,just give me at least 3-4 days notice.That way I can get my Mother in law to watch the boys.If You want to email me and tell me where abouts your staying,we'll figure out where to fish.

Cool, you are around my age, give or take. I don't mind being out walked by some guy near may age, but I had pictures of a guy looking like Lefty Krey hiking me into the ground. I was planning on Cades Cove and maybe hit Anthony Creek one day. I'm really open for anything that doesn't involve a 3,500 foot change in elevation after we hit the trail.

Blue,I just turned 40 I can still go pretty good but,I've slowed down alot.I'm getting tired of falling down,slowing down has helped but I still bust my a double s sometimes.

Good to know. I've got you by just a few months. Just found out what a "compressed disk" feels like a few months ago. Before that, it was an internal organ that they thought I might have cancer in Turns out it wasn't and I am getting over it. Guess my point is; I don't move like I used to! Hopefully a long weekend of fishing and hiking will help me drop a few pounds.